Re: procps and more...

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 02:02:57PM +0100, Thomas Berg wrote:
> Hello
>
> hmm what do you make of this:
>
> $ grep -r -e SOCK_STREAM /usr/include/
> /usr/include/asm/socket.h:#define SOCK_STREAM	2	/* stream (connection) socket */
> /usr/include/linux/socket.h:#define SOCK_STREAM	1	/* stream (connection) socket */
> $
>
> The header files was installed from my newly built libc/libc-dev package.

Aeh ? Installed by your glibc-dev package ? The path
shows /usr/include/linux ????

> Another thing, did your procps package work out of the box? mine segfaults
> all the time (atleast ps and top), any ideas ?

Works ... They al the time complain because of the wrong HZ value
(HZ=0 on the Old Decstation Kernels).

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is