Which Indy?

Hi all,

I'm currently in the position to buy a refurbished SGI Indy or
Indigo2, with which I want to help the Debian MIPS port. A number of
systems are available, including an R5000SC.  After reading the
Linux/MIPS FAQ on supported hardware, I noted that the R5000 with CPU
controlled second level cache is not supported.  I'm not very well
versed in the terminology and hardware specs of the MIPS arch yet.  So
my question is wether the Indy R5000SC is supported?

Any tips or suggestions?

Thanks,

Arjen

--
Arjen Laarhoven                         |
Email: Home: arjen@aragorn.demon.nl     |