Re: Packages

On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 09:58:27AM +0200, Peter Loje Hansen wrote:
> David Welton wrote:
> >
> > Where can I start downloading things from?  Has anyone made an
> > official cross compiler package?
> >
> I use a cross compiler made by Jay Carlson's excellent toolchain:
>
> ftp://ftp.place.org/pub/nop/linuxce

I am a bit irritated on the "softfloat" in the archives
available there ....

I am using selfmade cross-compiling tools which is not THAT
hard if you have a red line - Dont use "any-c-compile-i-get" because
this only will cause a lot work but no working code ...

There are links on http://decstation.unix-ag.org for
cross compiler toolchains ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is