new volunteer for mips

Hello,

After some experience with debian/sparc, I became interested in helping
debian to port to new architectures. I've asked around a bit, it seems I
might get access to a few older mips machines:
some smaller decstations and decsystem5900, these are mipsel architecture
an indigo2, a big endian mips
an indigo, also big endian, but it is, according to the docs on the web
currently unsupported.
If I'm lucky I might get a serial console access to the indigo2 in a few
days, the dec machines might be available in several weeks.
Any others working on the big-endian mips port ? I know there is work done
on the mipsel port, I'll try to help there ASAP.

Greg