Re: SGI Indigo

Christoph Martin wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> possibly I can get hold of a SGI Indigo and then help debian-mips to
> be ported. Some specs:
>
> CPU: MIPS R4000 Processor Chip Revision: 2.2
> FPU: MIPS R4000 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 0.0
> 1 100 MHZ IP20 Processor
>
> Perhaps it can be available on the net.
>
> Would this help the project?
>
> Christoph

I think that every effort will help the project. It looks like the
project is hybernating?

In a couple of month my company will build a R5000 based computer. When
I get one for my self I will help as much as I can.

Currently I'm trying to build a crosscompiler for mipsel-linux. I have
one that can't make shared libraries but otherwise works ok.

Regards
Peter L. Hansen