Re: I have an Indy, how can I help?

> I now have an Indy, as soon as I can source a second SCSI disk for it I
> should be able to run Linux.

You may boot it over NFS otherwise.

> What is the development setup for Debian?

Not much done yet. I will give it another try when I have vacation again. Ralf
has uploaded some glibc and binutils patches now, so it may be possible to
compile those packages now. I usually don't get much done when I'm in school.

You're very welcome to contribute.

> So far all I have worked out is that I will never successfully download
> that huge Hardhat file from SGI Linux.

Download separate packages files then and make your own filesystem then.

- Ulf