Re: Little Endian - Debian/Linux/MIPS Port

Hi Russ,

Have a look at the DECStation linux port pages at:

http://decstation.unix-ag.org/ or at my personal decstation page at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~vhouten/mipsel/ (more up-to-date).

This is a Little Endian port of Linux for R3000 / R4000 DECStations.

--
Karel van Houten