mips machines for developing (big endian)

Yeah! i've now got a modern egcs and binutils working, and dpkg
seems to be almost built...  *crosses fingers*

So, now, i'd be happy to give debian folks accts on the machines.  both
are R4000sc 100mhz indys.  one w/ 32mb and the other w/ 64.  Not the
fastest things in the world, but not bad.  Both have pretty good
connectivity.  i have a few 9gb disks earmarked for these once things
get going more.

If you want an acct, please bug me.  I'm amenable to giving root
access to one of them, but talk to me about it.  At the moment, they are
pretty crude redhat-5.1 boxes.  I have some space set aside for a
chroot'ed debian area.

jalapeno.debian.net (aka jalapeno.uchicago.edu)
chipotle.debian.net (aka chipotle.uchicago.edu)

job

(i'll be out of town over the holidays, but i'll still be logging in on
occasion)