Interlinking "forwarded" bug reports between Debian and other upstream trackers

Hi.

Thanks Iain for creating this list, and your efforts.

FYI, I'm currently mentoring a student project to work on using the
bts-link [0] infrastructure to produce Linked Data interlinking bug
reports for bugs forwarded (Forwarded-to) between Debian and other
upstream projects' bugtrackers.

See an announcement I had made at [1] and expect some results soon
(hopefuly).

This intends to demonstrate a bit more the value of producing RDF about
Debian facts, for really useful data (kinda), for the dubious ones
;-). At least when we discussed the topic of RDF with chrysn at Debconf
last summer, we agreed that such a use case would be interesting.

Or I missed some use cases about rdf.debian.net (which would be a shame)
and prior efforts (pretty please, send your reports !)

Stay tuned ;-)

Best regards,

[0] http://bts-link.alioth.debian.org/
[1] https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/bts-link-devel/2015-October/019637.html