gsoc + developer horizon

Hi Harsh,

Sorry I missed you in IRC but it was 4am here when you came in.

I've now created a wiki page for the service at:

https://wiki.debian.org/Services/DeveloperHorizon

We should get a wiki page up at /DeveloperHorizon too and add a TODO
section. Tasks should really be managed on our BTS psuedo-package but
this has not yet been created (hence CC'ing the relevant bug).

If you can add the current list of data sources to the new wiki page
then we can start putting together a list of new data sources that can
be added:

https://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperHorizon (you'll have to create it if
you get to it before me, going to sleep shortly).

Thanks,
Iain.