Re: Medical Device Interfacing

Thank you for the information.
"create a Git  repository on Salsa to host the Debian package information"
This requires login to https://salsa.debian.org/
I am not receiving email for confirming my email.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2024 at 10:29 AM Soren Stoutner <soren@debian.org> wrote:
What you probably want to do is create an upstream project on your internet
repository host of choice.  Then, once it is published, create a Git

--
Soren Stoutner
soren@debian.org

--