Re: Maintaining a Package as a Non-Software Developer

Hello Charalampos and Mechtilde,

That sounds like a great idea, joining a team would make it easier for all of us.

Just for your information, when I said "sysadmin who manages dozens of Debian servers" I meant "university student who self-hosts things as a hobby on dozens of virtual machines" :)

What time zones are you both in? I'm sure this will be relevant for our communications at some point. I am in in EST.

From,
Zach

Feb 28, 2024, 10:52 AM by ooo_at_mechtilde_de_nvbjv@simplelogin.co: