Re: New contributor question, where to start

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 07:07:55AM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 11, 2024 at 05:04:41PM -0500, Darren Tomblin wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I’m wondering what I have to do to say I want to work on a bug I’ve
> > searched for this and can’t find anything I don’t know if I was
> > searching for the right thing
>
> Just start somewhere.

If the first "thingy" is too heavy to lift, try a next "thingy".
If also too heavy, try the next. Do know that you learn with each
attempt. Allow yourself to start small and to fail often.
Having fun with finding how to contribute to libre software
is already contributing to libre software.

Welcome

Regards
Geert Stappers
Doesn't care much about age
Does know that having a radio call sign implies skill
--
Silence is hard to parse