Re: Request for Salsa repo on debian group

Hi,

Le 02/02/2024 à 19:31, Patrick ZAJDA a écrit :
Hello,

Could it be possible to have debian/purple-discord and debian/harmony on Salsa and to have maintainer access on these new repositories ?

Done, I asked a Debian developer offlist who created the repositories and granted me the maintainer access. I am going to import from the old repository and create a new Debian revision and RFS for both packages.

Best regards,

Patrick