Re: Request for moving Salsa repository to debian group

On 1/15/24 18:00, Soren Stoutner wrote:
Done.

On Saturday, January 13, 2024 3:54:46 PM MST Robin Gustafsson wrote:
I am working on a QA upload for the hunspell-uz package, which has not
previously used a VCS for the Debian packaging.  I created a repository
at:

https://salsa.debian.org/soren/uzbek-wordlist
<https://salsa.debian.org/soren/uzbek-wordlist>

Would someone be able to move it to the the debian group and give me
write permissions in the new location?

I can move it for you if you add me to your repository as an Owner. My
Salsa username is "rgson" [1].

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rgson

Moved to https://salsa.debian.org/debian/uzbek-wordlist.

--
Regards,
Robin

GPG: B26C 2ED3 7324 6221 9C3D 1DFE 293A 3C91 D188 369C