Re: Assistance Request for Updated Debian Package Review

Hi Phil,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Please take the time you need to rest and recover.

Thank you for letting me know about your situation. If in the future your schedule opens up and you feel better, I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide with the package.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best with your commitments.

Take care,

Haibo