Re: src:jpeg-xl stuck in Needs-Build states / 7d

On 1/12/23 08:20, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
I am trying to understand why src:jpeg-xl is in Needs-Build state for
the past 7 days:

* https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=jpeg-xl&suite=sid

I cannot remember where else I should be looking for a hint of this
state ? I tried there but did not see anything related to jpeg-xl:

* https://release.debian.org/britney/hints/

The s390x buildds have a hard time to keep up with the many binNMUs for ongoing transitions, the Needs-Build queue is quite reasonable now that most of the python3.11 transition is done:

 https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=s390x&suite=sid

The zandonai buildd also suffers from periodic network connectivity issues to deb.debian.org which results in the builds being given back, you can see that in the history:

 https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=jpeg-xl&arch=s390x

Also note the following in the footer on buildd.debian.org:

"
 Architecture specific issues should be sent to <$arch@buildd.debian.org>
"

Kind Regards,