Re: How to request a package python-pyqt6.qsci?

> On 1 Jan 2023, at 19:39, Mechtilde <ooo@mechtilde.de> wrote:
>
> Hello Barry,
>> Am 01.01.23 um 19:42 schrieb Barry Scott:
>>>
>>> Wait for it to migrate to testing. Keep an eye on the excuses:
>>>
>>>  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/qscintilla2
>>>
>>> Or install it from unstable in the meantime.
>> What is the sources.list line I would need to install from unstable?
>
> If you don't know it, you don't want to do it in a stable environment.
I have decades of development experience, but debian is new to me and I do not know its ways.

> It is better to set up a virtuell maschine and install there a Debian unstable system.
I am running debian 11, debian testing abd unbuntu 22.10 as VMs under Fedora 37 in virt managed.

> Or use a buildsystem which use a chroot or something else.

I need to install pyqt qsci to test the built code anyway so…

What is the stanza to get to these debs please?

Barry