Re: How to request a package python-pyqt6.qsci?

On 31/12/2022 22:49, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
On 12/31/22 23:39, Barry wrote:
This is where i need help understanding what i do to get that deb.

Wait for it to migrate to testing. Keep an eye on the excuses:

 https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/qscintilla2

Or install it from unstable in the meantime.

What is the sources.list line I would need to install from unstable?

Testing migration is complicated by the ongoing qt6baseabi-6.4.2 transition. pyqt6 is not rebuilt for that yet:
 https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/qt6baseabi-6.4.2.html

Understood - I guess that means that I'll end up pulling in 6.4.2 packages as well from unstable.

Barry

Kind Regards,

Bas