Drop i386 architecture in texworks

Hi all,

sorry to bother again. I was requested to stop building package on i386 (#1057407) so libqt6 can drop the i386 support too. So, how do do I do that? Do I have to specify (and maintain) the list of all supported arches in the debian/control file or can I specify something like "any [!i386]"?

Another idea was to remove the i386 package using an ROM bug, then let libqt6 fix their list of arches. texworks stops automatically building on i386, b/c the BD's can be fulfilled any more. No need to change the source package. Would that work?

Thanks!

Hilmar
--
sigfault