Re: Upload for Debian QA

On 07.11.2023 00:25, Santiago Vila wrote:
El 6/11/23 a las 23:42, Hilmar Preuße escribió:

Hi,

TeXinfo 7.1 does not migrate to testing b/c the test suite of autoproject returns with exit code > 0. I've filed a bug report and created a patch for the issue. The package is maintained by the Debian QA group. What else can be done from my side?

Packages maintained by "QA Group" are like packages maintained by a
team, except that the team is Debian as a whole.

You could make the upload yourself (just say "QA upload" at the
beginning).

Please be aware, that I'm not a DD and currently I don't intend to change that. So I guess I can't upload, unless I got upload permits.

H.
--
sigfault