Access to porter boxes?

Hi,

I have the need to access a porter box, in this situation zelenka.debian.org. The DSA page [1] says DM's (like me) would need to apply through the NEW members site. I went to [2] and logged in using my salsa account, selected "Site wizard" and "Request guest account". The resulting page states "As a Debian Maintainer, with guest account, you should already have access to porter machines.". So I would expect that I can login to the box above using my salsa login "hilmar-guest" and one of the keys I entered to my salsa profile. No, it does not work. What do I do wrong?

hille@haka2:~$ ssh hilmar-guest@zelenka.debian.org
hilmar-guest@zelenka.debian.org: Permission denied (publickey).

Hilmar

[1] https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/