Re: what about package for my simple program

I am a dumb programmer. Not a maintainer

чт, 3 авг. 2023 г. в 15:17, Tobias Frost <tobi@debian.org>:
Hi Oleg,

debian-devel is the wrong mailing list for your topic, may I re-suggest to move
this thread to the debian-mentors mailing list, which is more appropiate.
(I've set the Reply-To Header to hint your MUA accordingly.)

(For d-mentors readers, the original thread on debian-devel is starting at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2023/08/msg00016.html)

There is a FAQ on debian-mentors: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq and
when reading it you will also find the link to the mailing list ;-)

Regarding how to contribute to Debian and get your software into Debian,
there are quite a few resources you should read, see the section
"How do I make my first package?" on the FAQ linked above and additionally
read https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/ to get you started.

Additionally, as you are the author of the software, this is a dedicated
resource for this case, please read carefully: https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide

--
Cheers,
tobi