Re: New package: ITP or RFP ?

Hi,

Thank you for the information, I was looking through Debian guides for a while.
Will review your given links as well.

Now I need answers to questions:
1. Is it ok for source code to be in Github? or do I need a Salsa account?
2. Do I need to create a source package? *.dsc
3. How to implement build /scripts?
Now we are using bash scripts and preconfigured docker containers.
But dh scripts should be used, so, how to start using them?
I have installed Debian SID. I know that all dependencies must be there.

4. Also, we are using our own open source rust libraries
https://github.com/NordSecurity/libtelio
https://github.com/NordSecurity/libdrop
Maybe there is there a Debin Rust packaging team as well?

5. Also, we are using OpenVPN - building from C code,
but this package is long ago open source, so, assume it should be
easy to package.

Would be good to get reference to sample package - observe its build
configuration.

Thank you. Regards.
Ramunas Keliuotis

--
The content of this email, including all attachments, is confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us