Re: How to request a package python-pyqt6.qsci?

On 31/12/2022 17:38, Soren Stoutner wrote:

There are already some QScintilla Qt6 packages.  Is one of these the one you are looking for?

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=qscintilla2-qt6

That will be the C binding for Scintilla. Its a build dep of PyQt6.

I need the python3 version. Only the old PyQt5 version is available.
And I've ported all my code to PyQt6.

If the maintainer is stuck I know enough about building PyQt6 to be helpful.

I had to build it in Copr for my use on Fedora. FYI Copr is the service that allows
users to build repos of code that not build as part of the official Fedora
releases.

Here are my repos for example https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/barryascott/

Barry

--