Re: Clean-room build of deb package?

For completeness, in addition to pbuilder/cowbuilder and sbuild, there is also whalebuilder which uses Docker.

On Thu, Dec 29, 2022, 10:39 AM Soren Stoutner <soren@stoutner.com> wrote:
Both pbuilder and sbuild have been suggested.  Packagers use either, but, if
it is of interest, sbuild is what the Debian architecture uses to build your
package after you upload it.

--
Soren Stoutner
soren@stoutner.com