Re: mentors.debian.net internationalization

Hi Danail,

On Sat, 2022-12-03 at 12:46 +0330, Danail Behzadi wrote:

> > We just deployed a new version of mentors.debian.net with
> > internationalization included. We currently have three languages
> > available: English (the default), French and Portuguese (Brazil).
> >
> > Anyone can contribute translations using the Weblate project we've
> > setup at:
> >
> > https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debexpo
> Nice job 👌
>
> > We will publish translation that are a least 95% complete and
> > unpublish it if it dips below 75%.
> I translated Persian to 95%. When will it reach to the production?

Thanks a lot for your contribution!

I'm currently working on a small script to automatically clean up
weblate commits (mostly squashing consecutive commits from the same
author) and merge translation updates to the main repository.

We have an issue on the project to track that [1]. I hope to have it
ready before the end of next week and be able to push both Persian and
Chinese to https://mentors.debian.net.

Best,

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo/-/issues/153

--