package not arrived

Hi Mentors,

Its now about 30 hours since I pushed a package (tomboy-ng) to Mentors (the repo, not the mailing list) via FTP.

But I have not had a response. No email, nothing appearing in my "Packages for Uploader" page, and the package does not appear on the Mentor's "Recently Uploaded Packages" page.

The .upload file says it went up there fine. I have checked that the package was correctly signed and with the right key, the same one linked to my Mentors account. Email addresses are working.

Should I be concerned ? If so, what would a concerned person do ? I am reluctant to re-upload unless someone says its an appropriate thing to do.

Thanks for any advice you may be able to offer.

Davo