mentors.debian.net internationalization

Hi,

We just deployed a new version of mentors.debian.net with internationalization
included. We currently have three languages available: English (the default),
French and Portuguese (Brazil).

Anyone can contribute translations using the Weblate project we've setup at:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debexpo

We will publish translation that are a least 95% complete and unpublish it if it
dips below 75%.

mentors.debian.net will detect your browser settings and will serve the
appropriate version if the translation is available.

You can force a specific language one of the two way:

- In your account profile, by setting your preferred language
- In the language quick switcher, available on all pages at the top right
  (higher priority)

I would like to thanks Carlos Henrique Lima Melara and Thiago Pezzo for their
work on the Portuguese (Brazil) translation.

Please note that I wrote the French translation myself as a way to ensure that
most of mentors can be translated. And although I'm a native speaker, I am by no
means good at my own language... All of that to say that fixes and proofreading
would be much appreciated.

--
Baptiste Beauplat - lyknode