Re: hurd-i386: Right way to disable tests

On Wed, 2022-11-09 at 13:47 +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> I see that jpeg-xl test suite is running of out time hurd-i386:
> What would be the "right" way to disable the test in d/rules ?

I suggest instead trying to debug it on the porterbox where there is no
sbuild based timeout to contend with. The folks on the Debian Hurd
mailing list/IRC can probably also provide assistance with debugging.
If you have no time to debug, then just leave it to FTBFS for now.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise