Re: Should I give up?

Greetings!

	I'd like to thank everyone who responded to this message. The past
months have been challenging for a series of reasons that don't really fit the
scope of this list so I'm going to leave it at that. Suffice it to say, I'm
willing to try again. Packaging software for Debian and (eventually) becoming a
DD is an old aspiration of mine, and I'm not ready to give up on that just yet.

Cheers,
Francisco