Re: Can I know how to resolve the error "No public key found for key"

Hello Makoto Yamashita,

Makoto Yamashita <Makoto.Yamashita@c.titech.ac.jp> writes:

> Dear whom it may concern,
>
> Thank you very much for reading my email.
> I am a maintainer of the SDPA package and I am trying to
> upload a modified file, but I received the following mail.
> ====
>   Unable to verify file sdpa_7.3.16+dfsg-1_amd64.changes. No public
> key found for key ....
>   Please try to fix it and re-upload. Thanks,
> ====

Looking at https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/sdpa shows that you have
always had sponsored uploads, so I am guessing that you are uploading to
mentors.debian.net.  Please verify that dput is actually attempting to
upload there and not to somewhere else like ftp.upload.debian.org.

It may also be necessary to update your key on
https://mentors.debian.net (use a web-browser to do this).

Please note that if you are uploading using a different email address
than the one you had used before, then you will need to add that
identity to your GPG key, and you will also need to upload the updated
key to mentors.debian.net.

Regards,
Nicholas

P.S. On Debian mailing lists it is assumed that you are subscribed.  If
you are not subscribed, then no one will CC you unless you ask "Please
CC me" in every email you send to that list.  I am breaking that
convention because I worry that you did not receive Andrey's reply.