Re: #1009709 - RFS: nginx/1.18.0-2 [RC] -- small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server

Ok, I see your debian maintainer status. Then the problem is simpler.
DM access for nginx should be given by the original nginx maintainers.

If no response from maintainers, you may
(1) go through Intent To Salvage process and become maintainer
(2) find sponsor for a delayed NMU for fixing the RC bug in the last minute