Re: Re: Fixes that would close ITP bugs 671296 and 1006705

Hi Andrey,

I don't mind becoming a debian maintainer at all. In fact, I've maintained these packages for Ubuntu over almost a decade. It would indeed be simpler for me to maintain these for Debian and it to be adopted by downstream distributions like Ubuntu. I was working with somebody, but he's been quite busy. Hoping someone else could chime in and help here.

I think the next step would be to review, then upload? Ideally, I'd be maintaining this with my own credentials on Salsa, right?

Cheers,
- Eivind