Do autopkgtest for non-listed architectures prevent migration?

Hi,

still an newbie and so many questions. Please bear with me.

My package opm-common list as one of the blocking migration that autopkgtest
fails for armhf and i386. https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=opm-common
The reason is that there are no packages built for these architecture as I limit
the architecture to only 64bit architectures by having
"Architecture: amd64 arm64 ia64 mips64el ppc64el" in d/control. Yet this does
not seem to respected for autopkgtest as it still tries to run the test for i386
and armhf.

Does that mean that no packages will migrate for any architecture? Then I would
need to change this. Or will the binaries for passing architectures migrate?

For why 32bit architectures are not listed:
Many tests of the buildsystem of the upstream package fail because of Y2K38 bugs.
Upstream does not see that as a problem as running a simulation on these architectures
or simulations of just 16 years is not a goal. Fixing this in Debian would be
much hard work and might not be worth it. Which is why would like to prevent it.

If limiting the architectures to 64bit is a problem an alternative would be to
skip the tests of the build system on 32bit architectures. I just need to find out
how to do this.

Markus