Re: Package does not show up and no REJECT e-mail

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 08:31:44PM -0700, Steve M wrote:
> > Quite interestingly, all these 3 uploads caused the service to be killed
> > by the OOM killer....
> > https://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo/-/issues/143
> >
> > So I guess that's why you are not seeing any answer from mentors.
>
> Thank you for looking into this. Please let me know if there is anything you
> need me to do to help with the debug.

I could probably recommend you subscribe to that salsa issue above, so
that you are notify of updates, and subsequently try again once it's
fixed (which probably won't take too long, no promises however).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :