Re: Package does not show up and no REJECT e-mail

On Sat, 2022-08-27 at 11:46 +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 11:30:09PM -0700, Steve M wrote:
> > My apologies for making another "my package won't show up" thread, but that
> > is
> > my problem and I can't figure it out. My package "swiftlang" takes about 3
> > hours
> > to build and uses about 23GiB of disk space, so that may play a role.
> Mentors doesn't build binary packages, no.

I didn't realize that. Good to know.

> > My first upload on Tuesday afternoon resulted in a REJECT e-mail due to an
> > error
> > in the d/copyright file.
> Oh, does mentors do REJECTs now?
>
> > Successfully uploaded swift_5.6.2-1.dsc to mentors.debian.net for mentors.
> Note that there is already a package called "swift" in the archive.

This made me go look at the REJECTED e-mail again and I noticed it says
"Unfortunately your package "swift" was rejected". That's not right. My package
is "swiftlang" and the upstream name is "swift" so I've clearly not done
something correctly there. I am aware of the existing package "swift" and my
package is marked as being a conflict with it due to both packages having
binaries named "swift".

Thanks
-Steve