keys

Dear list,

I have recently become a DM for some packages. In the process I had to create a new 4096-bits gpg key since the one I have used earlier was just 2096 bits. So, I have basically one "old" 2096 bits key and a "new" 4096 bits one.

I now need to upload to mentors, a package I'm not DM for. Of course, I want to retire my old key and use the new instead. However, when I try to my upload after signing with this key it is rejected with a message "No public key found".

My new key id is E2EA41DCE2F8A99AD17A1E463A67D5D966D15C5C. It is available in the ubuntu keyserver and also in the Debian keyring. although I fail to verify the latter.

Any clues out there?

--alec