Re: Specifying "Build Type: all" using sbuild

Am 01.06.2022 um 13:16 teilte Arnaud Ferraris mit:

Hi Arnaud, hi Andrey,

You can use the "--arch-all --no-arch-any" combination of options (--no-arch-any being the important part). Generally speaking, sbuild
 provides a lot of useful options, I encourage you to read its man
page so you get an idea of what's available.

Sorry for my ignorance! I was simply confused by the naming of the options: it wasn't clear that --no-arch-any impacts the Build Type. The mentioned combination "--arch-all --no-arch-any" indeed gives the desired result. I'm able to reproduce the build failure, although I do not know yet how to address it.

Many thanks to you all, who helped me and sorry again!

Hilmar
--
sigfault