quilt patch (hunk ignored)

Hi,

I followed the instructions[0]&[1] to generate/apply patch. It is ok if i
the patch file be applied out of debian/*.:

// for people who if need it
*quilt push -a
* quilt new fix-issue.patch
* quilt add source-code-file(out of the d/*)
* quilt refresh
* quilt header -e
* quilt pop -a

But if use the same way to apply patch into d/*, sometime it will get:
```
vimer@unmatched-local:~/ sudo sbuild -c sid-riscv64-sbuild --no-clean-source
dpkg-source: info: using source format '3.0 (quilt)'
dpkg-source: info: building waypipe using existing ./waypipe_0.8.2.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: info: using patch list from debian/patches/series
patching file debian/rules
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
dpkg-source: info: the patch has fuzz which is not allowed, or is malformed
dpkg-source: info: if patch 'fix-ftbfs-riscv64.patch' is correctly applied by quilt, use 'quilt refresh' to update it
dpkg-source: info: if the file is present in the unpacked source, make sure it is also present in the orig tarball
dpkg-source: error: LC_ALL=C patch -t -F 0 -N -p1 -u -V never -E -b -B .pc/fix-ftbfs-riscv64.patch/ --reject-file=- < waypipe-0.8.2.orig.J2h0OD/debian/patches/fix-ftbfs-riscv64.patch subprocess returned exit status 1
```

I suspect the sbuild has switch can control it but i do not find it.

I can apply the such patches like:
```
patch -p1 < ~/Fix_ftbfs.patch
patching file debian/rules
```
But imagine if one patch will contain two files to modfy: one file is d/rules and the other is CMakelist.txt. This is common usage to fix something, how did it?

Thank you,
Bo

[0]: https://raphaelhertzog.com/2011/07/04/how-to-prepare-patches-for-debian-packages/
[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/UsingQuilt