Looking for a new maintainer for 'colordiff'

Hello,

I've been developing 'colordiff' for more than 20 years, but in the
Debian ecosystem I've never uploaded the packages myself.  Rather I've
been building the packages and various individuals have sponsored the
uploads. However my most recent sponsor Colin Tuckley (since 2007) is no
longer able to do so.

Should I create RFS? I'm unclear whether this is more suited to a
one-off upload or for ongoing maintainership. Advice welcome!

Most recent colordiff in Debian is 1.0.18 and I have built packages for
1.0.20 which is the latest release.

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/colordiff

New packages at:
https://www.sungate.co.uk/debian/colordiff/2022-02-15/