Re: zekr project and new version of Debian

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 08:56:30AM +0330, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> https://packages.debian.org/stretch/zekr Project is a powerful and useful
> project in Quran. But its maintainer was released it. I contact with him,
> and decide to build deb for debian repo and rpm for fedora and zst for
> archlinux.
Do you mean you are trying to build the same old source that was removed
from Debian because it depended on obsolete libs? In that case it may be
impossible to do that on modern Debian. Also, if you want to reintroduce
the package in Debian it will be impossible as well, and if you are trying
to build it just for yourself or for a non-Debian repo then you shouldn't
ask on this mailing list, which is only for questions about contributions
to Debian.

> I googled and find the following answer:
>
> 'YOU HAVE TO INSTALL libwebkitgtk-1.0-0'
>

> But  libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 isn't on the repository.
>
> By the way, I install dependencies of zekr even via new name. But didn't
> find any package for libwebkitgtk-1.0-0.
The last Debian release with that package was stretch.

--
WBR, wRAR