sbuild ccache does't work

Hey,

I have been using cowbuilder to build packages before. Recently I
started to use sbuild to build packages.

I configured ccache according to the sbuild debian wiki documentation,
but when building the same source  multiple times, sbuild did not use
ccache. The source code is compiled again

And when I use cowbuilder, the ccache will take effect.
When the same source builds for the second time, the compilation will
be skipped and the deb package will be built directly.

I checked the ccache directory of my sbuild. Many cache files have
been generated, but they were not used when compiling the same
package.

Does anyone know the reason?

Thanks,
Clay Stan