Re: Help needed to sign and upload dune packages (part of debian-science) to experimental

Hello debian science team and debian mentors,

thanks for all the help so far with uploading the dune-packages to the debian archive!!!

We are currently looking into the problems regarding alberta, and apart from that, then there are only two unreviewed packages left:

In case someone of you can find the time to review these - that would be great!

Thanks a lot and kind regards,
Lisa and Patrick