mentors.d.n weirdness when uploading for multiple suites

Hello .*,

I noticed a little weirdness when uploading a package for multiple
suites, in my case for "bullseye-backports" and
"buster-backports-sloppy".

Reference is https://mentors.debian.net/package/radsecproxy/

I uploaded version 1.9.0-1~bpo10+1 first and then 1.9.0-1~bpo11+1
second.

The latter seems to have superseded the first, with the first still
being in the interface but somehow only "half". For example the URL to
the DSC does not work and the URL in the RFS template is only
"https://mentors.debian.netNone";.

Simple fix is of course to just delete and reupload 1.9.0-1~bpo10+1 but
I think I happen to stumble upon an edge-case bug in the mentors backend
here.

Grüße,
Sven.

--