Re: Question regarding adding my application to Debian

Thanks again for your response.
Sorry that I was not clear with my initial message, no I'm not able to maintain the package myself.

The application will be packaged as Snap, Flatpak, and for Debian/Ubuntu/Mint, Arch/Manjaro, Fedora, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, macOS, Windows, Steam and probably more platforms. I'm afraid that it's not realistic that I do all of this packaging on my own for all these platforms.
I also need to do the actual application development after all!

I've just filed the RFP, I'll now hope for the best and that someone picks it up.

Regards,

Leon