Re: ITP: fii -- find identical images

Thanks Andrey
for your explanation.

Hi Abhishek
Please check Debian maintainer guide [1]
Debian Mentors [2] and Debian Mentors FAQ [3]

If you know ITP, follow the instructions.
If you want an RFP, I will be your assistance. I will make ITP for you.

with regards.

[1] https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/
[2] https://mentors.debian.net/
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 5:53 PM Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 12:11:04PM +0100, Abhishek Dutta wrote:
> * Package name    : fii
>   Version         : 1.0.0
>   Upstream Author : Abhishek Dutta <adutta@robots.ox.ac.uk>
> * URL             : https://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/software/fii/
> * License         : BSD-2-clause
>   Description     : FII is a command line tool to find all identical images
> (i.e. exact duplicate images that have same image dimension and same pixel
> values)
>
> I am resending this message as I realized that my previous email was not in
> the expected format for "Intent To Package" (ITP) requests.
Note that the previous email said "I am writing to request if one of the
Debian package maintainers are willing to create a Debian package for this
software tool.", which sounds like an RFP, not an ITP.
In any case, WNPP requests should be filed with reportbug, not by mailing
d-mentors@, see https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

--
WBR, wRAR