Re: avoiding autoremoval for what seems like a spurious build error

Hi Stephen,

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 5:26 PM Stephen Sinclair <radarsat1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mentors,
>
> My package siconos currently has a bug filed [1] and has been marked
> for autoremoval from testing.
>
> The problem is that I cannot reproduce it.

Did you build the package in a clean environment? Against only
dependencies in testing?

Otherwise, I'd recommend sbuild.

I tried building it myself to confirm, but it failed due to lack of
disk space, so I can't currently.

> The failure is on a test
> that depends on another package, so I am wondering if there was just a
> glitch here?  I have replied to the bug report with working build
> logs, but there has been no further activity, so I am not sure what
> further action I can take to avoid that the package gets removed.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Steve
>
> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=986515

Regards,