Keyman packages

I'm not sure this is the right mailing list, but perhaps someone can point me in the right direction how to move this forward.

I sent the email below to the debian-input-method mailing list, but didn't get a response.

I created #980120 where someone suggested: "Have you contacted with the current maintainer for those packages...? If there's no response, we may also consider other methods." I did, but there's been no response, and then there's been no response on that bug either...

I tried to contact the original maintainer of those packages, but didn't get any response despite sending several emails.

Can someone please help me getting move this forward? I don't know what else I could do if nobody reacts.

Thanks,
    Eberhard Beilharz