package-supports-alternative-init-but-no-init.d-script, how to fix

Hi,

For I: package-supports-alternative-init-but-no-init.d-script
N:
N:   The package provides daemon, but contains no init.d script Packages
N:   that provide services (daemons), like cron daemon or web servers, must
N:   provide init.d script for starting that services with sysvinit.
N:   Optionally, packages can also provide integration with alternative
N:   init systems.
N:
N:   Package in question provides integration with some alternative init
N:   system, but corresponding init.d script is absent.

I have already provided it as per init-d-script(5), see

https://github.com/suntong/dbab/blob/35a6193d7ae0cc785a9c6cf9135476dca21c102d/bin/dbab

and my Makefile is installing it:

https://github.com/suntong/dbab/blob/master/Makefile#L38
https://github.com/suntong/dbab/blob/35a6193d7ae0cc785a9c6cf9135476dca21c102d/Makefile#L38

What I'm missing?
(I checked the built binary.deb and the /etc/init.d file is not there)

Thanks